Welcome to our family restaurant
The restaurant has been existing in this place since 1956.
Its first manager was mum Eve, and at the moment it is being administred by her son Andrew and his wife Bożena Kopka.
The inside decoration of this restaurant has been made in a hunting style. There are 65 places inside the restaurant. We are specilized in old-polish and sarmation quizine. Vension and mutton meals are permanently accesible in our menu.
We offer wild boars, young pigs, lambs and turkeys roasted on the whole.